Trucking / Commodity Surveys
- TransTech Data Services has conducted truck interviews at border crossings, weigh scales, brake checks, ferry terminals, rural highways and on major roadways.
- In all instances, TransTech Data Services designs the survey layout to ensure that drivers are interviewed in a safe manner, that a high percentage of vehicles can be surveyed and that operations at the survey facility (border, weigh scale, etc.) are not impeded.
- TransTech Data Services has all equipment necessary to set up surveys to meet B.C. Ministry of Transportation and Highways standards.
- The trucking information collected varies by client needs but typically includes origins and destinations, commodities, truck type and truck weight.
- Data can be compiled and presented to our client in either spreadsheet or database format.